Private membership dues account for the vast majority of the funds being used to establish the museum and it's collection.
Museum Membership is open to all interested parties, who share an interest in Railroading and how it has effected the growth and development of South Florida. If not for the railroad of Henry Flagler, none of us would probably be living here in this wonderfully diverse area.
Members are encouraged to participate in the function of the Museum, assisting the visiting public with questions and answers, assisting with the construction of the Model Railroad Display, open house evenings. Our Goal is to educate when ever possible.
There are several categories of membership available, including individual and family options.
Regular Member -- Open to anyone age 18 years or older
- Allows full participation at all club functions and opportunities.
- Allows full voting privileges at annual organizational meeting.
- Requires quarterly dues of $45.00 paid at the beginning of the quarter ($180.00 per year).
Family Membership -- For the Regular member who wishes to involve family member(s)
- Includes the Regular member, spouse, and dependent children under the age of 18 years.
- Only the Regular member has voting privileges.
Associate Member -- Limited to the following
- Lives beyond a 50-mile radius of the station.
- Is at school out of the immediate area.
- Is in the Military service on active duty, whether in the area or not.
- Requires a $90.00 per year dues fee.
- Allowed voting privileges.
Email us to Request more information on